This is a call to action for all! This is not a partisan decision…but rather one that effects us all regardless of political beliefs. Congress is voting tomorrow on the HR 2454 bill. That is the one you have been hearing about called the “Cap and Trade” bill. This bill in inevitably cost you more money. It IS a tax. It will cost you more on your electric bill and reduce an already weak economy.
YOU NEED TO CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN TODAY AND TELL THEM YOU WILL BE WATCHING AND THEY NEED TO VOTE NO!!!!!!!!!
Here are a few things you need to discuss with your Congressman. This new bill will:
1. Reduce aggregate gross domestic product (GDP) by $9.6 trillion
2. Destroy an average of 1-3 million jobs, every year
3. Raise electricity rates 90 percent after adjusting for inflation
4. Raise inflation-adjusted gasoline prices by 74 percent
5. Raise residential natural gas prices by 55 percent
6. Raise an average family’s annual energy bill by $1,500 annually
7. Increase the federal debt by 26 percent, which is $29,150 per person
It is time for the voice of America to be represented accurately by our representation. If you need to find out who your Congressman is and their number…
Please CLICK HERE
Remember: Congress is the voice of US. It is our duty to let them know!